With the significant growth of the online sports gambling sector and the surge in popularity of the Indian Premier League, any newcomer in the world of punting is likely to be confused about where to start. To help them with that issue, we have arranged a complete overview of India’s punting. The first part of the article starts with the best sites. Later, the best PL apps are also listed. But to properly place some of the wagers, the users are also advised to follow specific instructions. The situation of the teams involved is also explained.
IPL satta online: best sites to bet on IPL 2021
There are quite a few online sports gambling platforms available on the internet. But usually, they are specifically great for one or two things. So we have made a list of the best sites for this tournament’s punting.
- Having one of the most responsive customer care makes sports gambling on Parimatch a very reliable option.
- Parimatch offers some of the best staking rates on any level of online punting.
- The Parimatch app is one of the best apps for sports gambling in the League.
- Betway offers one of the best wagering markets in the whole industry.
- They provide Rupees as a viable currency for punting in the League. This makes them one of the best Indian sites in terms of accessibility.
- The website is so easily accessible for another reason. It is that the minimum deposit rate in this site starts from just 200 Rupees.
- 10Cric offers some of the best bonuses when it comes to chancing.
- There are exclusive payment methods for desi punters in 10Cric. For example, Indian people can do their staking online using PayTM, which is only available in India.
- The 4rabet bonus, which can be used for PL sports gambling, is dependent on the amount of deposit that the client is willing to make.
- It has tutorial videos made every step of the way for its clients, which is a great relief and helps anyone who joins the punting world for the first time.
- Dafabet is known for arguably being the best sports gambling site in the whole punting market. This automatically includes staking online as one of the specialties of the site.
- On the first deposit, the punter will get a 150% welcome bonus.
- The site’s second deposit bonus has a 50% bonus that can be used for up to 30,000 rupees for punting.
- The reputation of Bet365 precedes almost all of its competitors when it comes to sports gambling online or any other sort of punting.
- They have one of the best payout speeds amongst all the best sites out there. The process of payout is completed within 24 hours.
- The minimum deposit starts from only 350 Rupees. For such a highly reputed company, they only take a minimal amount of minimum deposit.
- The welcome bonus from Leovegas can be used for up to 8,000 desi rupees for wagering online.
- LeoVegas holds a 97.63% payout rate when it comes to sports gambling.
- It is effortless to set up an account in Leovegas, and anyone can do it within just 15 minutes to start his journey with the site.
- They use 128-bit SSL encryption on their website, making the information about their clients very much safe.
- Betwinner offers some of the best odds in all of the matches for sports gambling.
- The Betwinner account of any Indian citizen can be verified using an Adhar Card. It is a ubiquitous document in the desi household, and the users can use it to make the securities of their account even superior.
- Indian transaction systems such as the Unified Payment Interface or the Khelocard can be used for punting on the site.
- Royal Panda has six different layouts to choose from. Each of these layouts offers different types of odds that you can use in your game.
- You can qualify for getting the bonus by just depositing 1,000 desi rupees in the sportsbook.
- They have excellent customer service and can be contacted through call, live chat, or email.
- World-famous software companies like Habanero Systems, MegaJack, GameArt, IgroSoft, Microgaming work behind to improve the quality of and make MostBet one of the best sites.
- They have different types of stakes like Winner, Double Chance, Handicap, Individual Total, Result of the total, etc. available for sports gambling on the prominent tournament.
Markets to Bet on IPL for Indian Players
There are several markets for punters to chance on the Indian Premier League sports gambling. Many of the sites include different types of wagering options. Despite the individuality of the staking markets in the desi sites, there are some standard options. This part explains the typical markets that any of the best Indian Premier League punting sites are bound to have.
Winner of the Match
The punters predict the winner of a particular match. The winner is decided upon who gets the prediction right in this market.
The Eventual Winner
The money is wagered on the possible winner of the whole tournament. Meaning that the punters this year will be wagering on which team is to be the winner of the tournament in 2021.
Who’ll Win the Toss?
Before every match starts, a toss is done to select which team gets to bat or bowl. Whichever team wins the game, the toss gets to choose that — this market wagers on the winner of the toss.
At the end of the match, some batter tops all the others with their batting performance. Punters wager on this market by putting money on who they think will deliver the best batting performance.
The best bowler is decided based on the wickets’ stats and the runs they give compared to the balls they bowled. So it is quite a challenge for the punters to pinpoint the best bowler of a game.
Man of the Match
The man of the match is the player that influences the game more than all the other players. It can be the best batsman or the best bowler in the end. The man of the match may not even be neither.
Team Total O/U
The two different teams are bound to have two different scores in the end unless they draw the match. The final score of those teams is wagered on this tournament’s punting market. The wagers are made on the team’s individual and combined scores.
1st Over total
There are two first overs in a cricket match in two different innings. The punters wager on the outcomes of these two first overs. The betting of the first over includes the numbers of runs, the number of wickets, and dots that turn out in these overs.
50/100 in a Match
In cricket, players score runs in half-centuries and even centuries.In this market, you can wager on the players who might reach 50 runs of 100 runs.
Sixes in a Match
Sixes are a vital part of the tournament, as it is one of the most high-octane tournaments of cricket in the world. This sports gambling market allows the sports gamblers to wager money on the player they think will hit the most number of sixes.
How to make a bet on IPL 2021?
Making a chance on the tournament’s 2021 edition is easier than you would expect. It is because all the desi sites want you to be a part of their program. As the 2021 Indian Premier League is knocking at the door, it is superior to prepare for such events beforehand. Here are some of the things that you should follow before you start making wagers online.
Select an Online Sports Betting Site
Before going in, make sure that you have selected the right online punting site for your usage. You can set your preferred website based on these factors –
- Look for what kind of bonuses they are giving away for the tournament.
- Check out the history of how they came to be the punting site they are today.
- Read about and ask other users about their experience of the site.
- Go through the reviews online, such as getting a third-party opinion for a PL game.
- See what kind of odds they offer when it comes to in your country.
Place a Bet
Once you have opened an account, you are ready to place any sort of wager you want to place Just follow the instructions from below –
- Click on the “place a bet” button. Select the Indian Premier League from the tournament list.
- Select type. Find a type of stake that you would wager your money on.
- Choose an amount. Deposit the amount of money you would like to invest.
- Confirm the wager. Place the stake and play the game.
Best IPL betting Apps in India
All the best sports gambling sites for this tournament seem to have the best apps. It may be because having a good app for android was also a criterion for being a good site. We have made this list for your regular punting through your phone.
|Parimatch||Parimatch owns the most versatile sportsbook among any of the apps for android, when it comes to punting in the League. The sportsbook section of Parimatch offers a 100% that can be used for sports gambling in games up to 8000 Rupees. The app is also known for giving away great chancing tips free.|
|Betway||They have an excellent streaming service. So, the Betway app is fantastic for live Indian Premier League chancing online. This app offers some of the best odds in the market. This app also offers a 100% bonus for the first-time users that can be used up to 2500 Rupees for this tournament’s punting.|
|10cric||The deposit in the 10Cric online app India can be made using Unified Payment InterfaceVisa, Mastercard, Immediate Payment Service, Netbanking, Local Bank transfer, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, AstroPay, Cryptocurrency. There is no transaction fee charged by the 10Cric in depositing or in the withdrawal of money. A bonus worth 10,000 Rupees is available in the 10Cric online app.|
|4raBet||The minimum deposit in the 4rabet for the League sports gambling game starts from just 300 Rupees, which is very affordable for the desi punters of all spheres. Another positive side of this app is that they give you this tournament’s wagering tips free regularly.|
|Dafabet||Using the Dafabet app India, the punters will get a bonus they can use in three ways. This app can operate in an android 2.0 or higher version.It only takes 200 Mb of free space in an android device to download and install this app on an android device.|
|Bet365||The Bet365 app is regulated and licensed by the MGA, making it one of the most reliable Premier League staking apps for android out there. This is an app that is sponsored by one of the oldest staking organizations. This app is relatively easy to navigate and doesn’t raise much complexity.|
|Leovegas||The 100% bonus made by the LeoVegas online app can be used for up to 10,000 desi rupees. The Leovegas app is permitted by the Indian government to function in the country and is a legal punting app.|
|Betwinner||BetWinner makes the list of the best sports gambling apps for android by having a versatile cricket gambling market at its disposal. The bonuses are given in desi rupees, and the deposit can also be made with Rupees in this app.|
|Royal Panda||The Royal Panda sports gambling app is configured for all types of mobile and handheld devices. Users of the Royal Panda app can get a welcome bonus that they can use for up to 10,000 Rupees.|
|MostBet||The Mostbet app always keeps the users notified of any update on the game regularly. They made the app for both android and the iOS platform. So users of both platforms can use it on their devices.|
Predictions and Teams (IPL 2021)
Chennai Super Kings
Chennai Super Kings have been in a very compromising situation because of last year’s Premier League. They finished as the 7th team, which is the worst outcome of their entire Indian PL career. They were at a high point in their career because of Shane Watson and Kedar Jadav. But they are now retiring, and there aren’t many new faces on the team. MS Dhoni is also at the end of his career.
Prediction: There is a slight chance that they will make it past the Playoffs. Other than that, there isn’t much to expect from them.
The last year’s runners-up always have jam-packed young blood to their name. The combination of Kagiso Rabada and Anrich Nortje in the bowling department is bound to be devastating. Along with that comes the series of Rishab Pant, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Ajinkya Rahane, Prithvi Shaw, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin.
Prediction: The last year’s runners-up hold a high chance of getting into the finals and may even take the cup.
Kolkata Knight Riders
With the world’s best all-rounder in their team, KKR needs to make the most of their valuable players. Along with Shakib-al Hasan, they also have Andre Russell to back him up. Even though making the world cup winning captain of England, Eoin Morgan was the last moment decision, great things can be expected.
Prediction: With an all-rounder-filled team, KKR is bound to do something good. But the two-time Indian Premier League winning team needs more firepower to pull the title of the champions again.
They have always been the fan favorites with the highest number of trophies. Some may argue that they are the strongest there is. Rohit Sharma, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Trent Boult, and Hardik Pandya can retake the title.
Prediction: They hold a high probability of taking the championship.
Punjab Kings (Kings XI Punjab)
KL Rahul, Mayank Aggarwal, Chris Gayle, and Nicholas Pooran will be the most vital Kings this year. But they need to power up their middle order a bit more. The captain KL Rahul holds a significant influence over their winnings.
Prediction: Most possibly will make it to the top 4 teams.
Sanju Samson, Rahul Tewatia, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shivam Dube, Royan Parag, and Karthik Tyagi will hold the key for RR. They won the wooden spoon last year. Steve Smith hasn’t done them much favor for his caliber. Maybe they should rethink his position as captain.
Prediction: They may finish in the position as they did in the last year.
Royal Challengers Bangalore
RCB has one of the strongest lineups of batters with Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Glenn Maxwell, and Devdutt Padikkal. But the issue is that they change their squads too much. It may make them unpredictable, but at the same time, it doesn’t give the older team a chance to learn from their mistakes.
Prediction: RCB doesn’t stand much of a chance to qualify over to the playoffs. Anything superior is hardly possible.
The lineup of David Warner, Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson, and Rashid Khan is undoubtedly a threat to all the other teams. They also hold one of the strongest lineups of bowlers. But they lack any top-class fast bowlers. They also need to work on their middle order.
Prediction: They have a fair chance of making it out of the group stages.
Free Betting Tips on Matches
It is always superior to get the Indian Premier League wagering tips free before going into the League punting world. Now, some of the tips are offered by the sites. Despite that, a lot of the aspects should be considered by the sports gamblers before investing their money in one of the sports gambling matches –
- Try to wager your money on several wagers when you start your journey. That way, you can increase the chances of winning at least one from the various wagers you made.
- Always try to use the bonus offered by the Indian punting sites. That way, the extra money can bring you many returns if you win without spending as much.
- Take tips about the League from the desi sites. They are experts and are there to help you with your decisions. The odds of a particular wagering option play a considerable role in the outcome of your winnings.
- Select the best sports gambling site or the best app for your transactions. Double-check if you are using a legal app or not.
- Learn about each player and team, and how they play against a specific team. This will give you a superior view and increase your chances of winning.
Betting Odds and Options
The League odds offered by different Indian sites tend to differ as well. But even though they offer different odds, these odds are pretty close. Here are the top team odds offered by three different desi Indian Premier League sites.
|Chennai Super Kings||8.00||7.50||8.00|
|Kolkata Knight Riders||7.00||7.00||7.00|
|Punjab Kings (Kings XI Punjab)||10.00||10.00||10.00|
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||5.70||6.00 6.00||6.00|
Bookmaker’s Betting Offers to Bet on IPL
A lot of the bookmakers make specific offers for the tournament. Note that these offers are made for the League in 2021. Here are some of the best offers made by some top bookmakers for this tournament’s punting.
- If your team’s batter from the India PL game gets a hundred runs, then 10Cric will double the number of your winnings.
- The cash prize winnings offered by 10Cric for the League sports gambling stand at a total of 5,00,000 Rupees.
- If you place a combo of 3 in your online punting of this tournament, then you will get your money back even if you lose.
- Betway offers 250 desi rupees worth of free chance on this tournament online if the chance is made before the match starts.
- If the final ball of your sports gambling game is a boundary, then you will get your money back.
- If you can predict the top bowler and top bowler of two matches, then the site will give you 1,00,000 Rupees worth of prize.
ComeOn offers a 10% cashback on all the matches of the League. If you do your punting of this tournament using ComeOn and lose, you will get back 10% of the money you lost in the stake.
IPL Betting Sites with Free Bets
Free bets are a privilege that sports gambling sites give to influence the punters to wager more on their sites. And they usually work because these free wagers are entirely beneficial solely to the users of that site. Quite a lot of the Indian sites offer these sorts of free wagering options. Here is a list of the best IPL India punting sites that give free stakes to their players –
- Casumo: Casumo offers 3,000 Rupees worth of free wagers that can be used for the League sports gambling online. The users can get this bonus by depositing 1,000 desi rupees. The minimum odds to get this offer is at least 1.6.
- Royal Panda: Royal Panda offers a free stake of 2,500 Rupees that can be used for this tournament’s wagering online. The users can get this bonus by depositing 2,500 Rupees. The minimum odds to get this offer is at least 2.0.
- Unibet: Unibet offers free wagering options worth 2,500 that can be used. The turnover of this offer is 3x the bonus amount. The minimum odds to get this offer is at least 1.40.
- 888sport: 888Sport offers free waqers worth $30 that can be used. The users can get this bonus by depositing $10. The minimum odds to get this offer is at least 1.5.
- Betway: Betway gives free chances to their clients regularly. These offers change over time because they always update them.
Indian Premier league format and schedule
The Indian Premier League is a very fast-paced cricket event. Not only are the matches extremely thrilling, but the whole tournament is also created with a sense of thrill itself. Before diving into any IPL India game, it is essential to know about the tournament format. That way, it becomes easier to track and predict the matches’ outcome for this tournament’s punting.
- The whole tournament is played in a double round-robin format.
- There are eight teams in total. Each of those teams plays twice against each other during the first round.
- There is no group stage, and each team gets to play a total of 14 matches during their initial stages.
- The top four sides make it to the next round to play against each other.
- The final takes place between the winner of the qualifier – 1 and the qualifier – 2 rounds.
IPL Schedule 2021
Here is the complete schedule of the IPL 2021 match events and time frame.
|DATE & DAY||MATCH||TIME (IST)||VENUE|
|April 9, Friday||Mumbai Indians vs. Royal Challengers Bangalore||7:30 PM||Chennai|
|April 10, Saturday||Chennai Super Kings vs. Delhi Capitals||7:30 PM||Mumbai|
|April 11, Sunday||Sunrisers Hyderabad vs. Kolkata Knight Riders||7:30 PM||Chennai|
|April 12, Monday||Rajasthan Royals vs. Punjab Kings||7:30 PM||Mumbai|
|April 13, Tuesday||Kolkata Knight Riders vs. Mumbai Indians||7:30 PM||Chennai|
|April 14, Wednesday||Sunrisers Hyderabad vs. Royal Challengers Bangalore||7:30 PM||Chennai|
|April 15, Thursday||Rajasthan Royals vs. Delhi Capitals||7:30 PM||Mumbai|
|April 16, Friday||Punjab Kings vs. Chennai Super Kings||7:30 PM||Mumbai|
|April 17, Saturday||Mumbai Indians vs. Sunrisers Hyderabad||7:30 PM||Chennai|
|April 18, Sunday||Royal Challengers Bangalore vs. Kolkata Knight Riders||3:30 PM||Chennai|
|April 18, Sunday||Delhi Capitals vs. Punjab Kings||7:30 PM||Mumbai|
|April 19, Monday||Chennai Super Kings vs. Rajasthan Royals||7:30 PM||Mumbai|
|April 20, Tuesday||Delhi Capitals vs. Mumbai Indians||7:30 PM||Chennai|
|April 21, Wednesday||Punjab Kings vs. Sunrisers Hyderabad||3:30 PM||Chennai|
|April 21, Wednesday||Kolkata Knight Riders vs. Chennai Super Kings||7:30 PM||Mumbai|
|April 22, Thursday||Royal Challengers Bangalore vs. Rajasthan Royals||7:30 PM||Mumbai|
|April 23, Friday||Punjab Kings vs. Mumbai Indians||7:30 PM||Chennai|
|April 24, Saturday||Rajasthan Royals vs. Kolkata Knight Riders||7:30 PM||Mumbai|
|April 25, Sunday||Chennai Super Kings vs. Royal Challengers Bangalore||3:30 PM||Mumbai|
|April 25, Sunday||Sunrisers Hyderabad vs. Delhi Capitals||7:30 PM||Chennai|
|April 26, Monday||Punjab Kings vs. Kolkata Knight Riders||7:30 PM||Ahmedabad|
|April 27, Tuesday||Delhi Capitals vs. Royal Challengers Bangalore||7:30 PM||Ahmedabad|
|April 28, Wednesday||Chennai Super Kings vs. Sunrisers Hyderabad||7:30 PM||Delhi|
|April 29, Thursday||Mumbai Indians vs. Rajasthan Royals||3:30 PM||Delhi|
|April 29, Thursday||Delhi Capitals vs. Kolkata Knight Riders||7:30 PM||Ahmedabad|
|April 30, Friday||Punjab Kings vs. Royal Challengers Bangalore||7:30 PM||Ahmedabad|
|May 1, Saturday||Mumbai Indians vs. Chennai Super Kings||7:30 PM||Delhi|
|May 2, Sunday||Rajasthan Royals vs. Sunrisers Hyderabad||3:30 PM||Delhi|
|May 2, Sunday||Punjab Kings vs. Delhi Capitals||7:30 PM||Ahmedabad|
|May 3, Monday||Kolkata Knight Riders vs. Royal Challengers Bangalore||7:30 PM||Ahmedabad|
|May 4, Tuesday||Sunrisers Hyderabad vs. Mumbai Indians||7.30 PM||Delhi|
|May 5, Wednesday||Rajasthan Royals vs. Chennai Super Kings||7.30 PM||Delhi|
|May 6, Thursday||Royal Challengers Bangalore vs. Punjab Kings||7.30 PM||Ahmedabad|
|May 7, Friday||Sunrisers Hyderabad vs. Chennai Super Kings||7.30 PM||Delhi|
|May 8, Saturday||Kolkata Knight Riders vs. Delhi Capitals||3.30 PM||Ahmedabad|
|May 8, Saturday||Rajasthan Royals vs. Mumbai Indians||7.30 PM||Delhi|
|May 9, Sunday||Chennai Super Kings vs. Punjab Kings||3.30 PM||Bengaluru|
|May 9, Sunday||Royal Challengers Bangalore vs. Sunrisers Hyderabad||7.30 PM||Kolkata|
|May 10, Monday||Mumbai Indians vs. Kolkata Knight Riders||7.30 PM||Bengaluru|
|May 11, Tuesday||Delhi Capitals vs. Rajasthan Royals||7.30 PM||Kolkata|
|May 12, Wednesday||Chennai Super Kings vs. Kolkata Knight Riders||7.30 PM||Bengaluru|
|May 13, Thursday||Mumbai Indians vs. Punjab Kings||3.30 PM||Bengaluru|
|May 13, Thursday||Sunrisers Hyderabad vs. Rajasthan Royals||7.30 PM||Kolkata|
|May 14, Friday||Royal Challengers Bangalore vs. Delhi Capitals||7.30 PM||Kolkata|
|May 15, Saturday||Kolkata Knight Riders vs. Punjab Kings||7.30 PM||Bengaluru|
|May 16, Sunday||Rajasthan Royals vs. Royal Challengers Bangalore||3.30 PM||Kolkata|
|May 16, Sunday||Chennai Super Kings vs. Mumbai Indians||7.30 PM||Bengaluru|
|May 17, Monday||Delhi Capitals vs. Sunrisers Hyderabad||7.30 PM||Kolkata|
|May 18, Tuesday||Kolkata Knight Riders vs. Rajasthan Royals||3.30 PM||Bengaluru|
|May 19, Wednesday||Sunrisers Hyderabad vs. Punjab Kings||3.30 PM||Bengaluru|
|May 20, Thursday||Royal Challengers Bangalore vs. Mumbai Indians||7.30 PM||Kolkata|
|May 21, Friday||Kolkata Knight Riders vs. Sunrisers Hyderabad||3.30 PM||Bengaluru|
|May 21, Friday||Delhi Capitals vs. Chennai Super Kings||7.30 PM||Kolkata|
|May 22, Saturday||Punjab Kings vs. Rajasthan Royals||7.30 PM||Bengaluru|
|May 23, Sunday||Mumbai Indians vs. Delhi Capitals||3.30 PM||Kolkata|
|May 23, Sunday||Royal Challengers Bangalore vs. Chennai Super Kings||7.30 PM||Kolkata|
|May 25, Tuesday||QUALIFIER 1||7.30 PM||Ahmedabad|
|May 26, Wednesday||ELIMINATOR||7.30 PM||Ahmedabad|
|May 28, Friday||QUALIFIER 2||7.30 PM||Ahmedabad|
|May 30, Sunday||FINAL||7.30 PM||Ahmedabad|
What are the most favorite teams to bet on?
The IPL is one of the most competitive tournaments in the world. After the pandemic, this tournament’s staking in 2021 sounds more fun and unpredictable. But among the teams, Chennai Super Kings holds the record for the best wins of 61.28%. But based on last year’s results, they surely won’t be a favorite to be chanced on. Although, you can still go with their record.
On the other hand, Mumbai Indians hold the record for playing the most games and fit the most wins’ description. In addition to that, they have also had the most title records to their name.
So, this tournament’s chance prediction is that Mumbai Indians have the highest chance of winning, and they are the most popular team to chance on. Apart from them, last year’s finalists Delhi Capitals, and the ever-dangerous Kolkata Knight Riders have also been very consistent with their wins in recent years. Chance on them, and you will stand the best chance to win big.
Faq about IPL betting
Is it safe and legal to bet on IPL?
This tournament’s sports gambling online is entirely legal. Some of the states of India may have prohibited any sort of gambling in person, but IPL India punting online is very much legal in every state of India.
How to win a lot of money on IPL match betting?
Choose the best sports gambling site to wager on. It’s as simple as that. Select the one with the best odds, the most options/markets, the best tips, the best bonuses, etc. Get your own intuition game on the mark as well.
What is the most popular team to bet on?
The League team that has been the most popular team to chance upon, is Mumbai Indians, the 5-time Indian Premier League winners.
When will IPL start?
The latest season will start on April 9, 2021
How to choose the best IPL app for mobile sports gambling?
There are standard criteria among the best apps that they all fill. First of all, check out if the app is a legal app or not. Next, check out if the app is compatible with your device or not. Other features of this tournament’s chancing apps in India include the quality of the user interface and the quickness of their response time. Read our review of the apps to get a far superior idea.